Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tamar Braxton Performs LIVE!


      *DOING MY HAPPY DANCE*
I was so happy to see Tamar performing her HIT single "Love And War" on The Wendy Williams show yesterday. If you loved her performance on her HIT show, Tamar & Vince, then this one is gonna BLOW YOUR MIND! Not only did Tamar "JEFFREY DAHMER" her new ballad, (ate it up, lol..I know..that's not good, huh??), she  looked STUNNING doing so! She wore a floral print, turtleneck dress that hugged her amazing figure. In the words of Tamar, "SHE was SNATCHED!" I think she is beautiful inside and out. My favorite part was watching her husband, Vince in the audience bopping his head to the beat. His facial expression shows how proud he is of his wife. It's like he's in HEAVEN when he watches her perform. I just ADORE THEM! It was a BEAUTIFUL performance altogether. It always excites and motivates me when others achieve their lifelong dreams. I'm SO VERY PROUD OF HER! I can NOT wait for the day 
HOT SUGAR hits the airwaves. I LAAAAHVIT! However, I think Love & War will always be my fave! WELL....HERE SHE, HER, TEE is !! ENJOY! 




                         

                         Tamar's Wendy Williams' Performance Dress FOR LESS

                              A'GACI 2tone Tribal Mock Neck Bodycon Dress

                                                $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment