Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Talking With Tami’s Christmas Soiree & Toy Drive

   Lastnight I had the pleasure of attending, celebrity blogger, Talking With Tami's toy drive and Christmas Soiree at Nancy's Pizza. There's absolutely NOTHING more fun than partying for cause. We indulged in GREAT MUSIC, GREAT DANCING, GREAT FOOD, GREAT DRINKS all for the sole purpose of bringing GREAT JOY to less fortunate children. It was my 2nd time going to any event since my Bell's Palsy bout, and I must admit, I had a GOOD OLE TIME! I met some NEW super nice people, and reunited with many OLD ones I missed laughing with; Julian Lark of Rollingout Magazine and Carlton "Mr.Couture" Morton.  I REALLY missed chatting with I'na Saulsbery of The Starfire GroupThis is the TOP event planning agency of Atlanta...and I'na is the SWEETEST! 
  I was amazed by the TALENTED participants doing karaoke. On another note: I really think people who can REALLY sing should be prohibited from participating. It kinda deters us "NON-SINGERS" from joining in on the fun. You know, the ones who just want to sing to get a good laugh.lol Tammie was REALLY in the giving spirit. Not only did she collect PLENTY of cool toys for the kids, but she also raffled off AWESOME door prizes for the us adults. Some included a makeover with, celebrity hairstylist, Gail  Hudson,  a scholarship from Carlton Morton's Krew of Couture , and a FREE DINNER for four at Nancy's Pizza, and tons of other cool stuff I'm too lazy to mention. lol I sat in my chair and PRAYED that I won the FREE DINNER! Those two words to me are MAGICAL! lol  Nevertheless, I WON IT! I was so excited...but MORE EXCITED for the kids that would receive these awesome gifts.

                Talking With Tami and The Afro Puffs

SANTA TAMI IS COMING TO TOWN


             DELICIOUS CUPCAKES FROM THE INFAMOUS
                         CAMICAKES  (best in town)


THE LOVELY WINNER OF THE REVLON HAIR DRYER


                                           ChaKiva Felder of Spoiled Diva 

                                    I'na Saulsbery, Starfire Group (LOVE HER)


          The Afro Puff Girls, Me, Talking With Tami,
                      & a very Dapper Daddy


KARAOKE IN SESSION


        Tammie's beautiful and stylish daughter, and Aunt



                Tammie and The Afro Puffs Striking A Pose

4 comments:

  1. Lovely review! Hate I missed it! Brought my toys to work and dropped them in the Toys for Tots bin. (LOVE Mr. Couture!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @lee It was FUN OVERLOAD!! lol I hate you missed it too. But I'm glad you donated a toy. I agree, I love him too. Mr. Couture is party all by himself. He's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article....Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post darling! So glad to have met you face to face!

    ReplyDelete