Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vintage Dress from "Everybody's Buying Vintage"


EBV is a funky store I found on Facebook a while back. I've been a member of this company's fan page for a while now.  But as we ALL know, vintage in plus size is pretty hard to come by. So, when I saw this beauty...I POUNCED on it! EBV has their listings "auction-style" and as "Buy-It-Now". This dress was listed for $48 as "Buy-It-Now"...and only 19.99 if you chose the auction. You already know which one I chose. Luckily, I'm the only one who bid...and WON. The dress was delivered yesterday and I paid for it on Friday. So, it took only 2 days to reach me..(which is AMAZING). It came shipped in PERFECT packaging and a sweet handwritten letter (I think that was a nice, personal touch). Check out other vintage-unique finds on their Facebook fan page "Everybody's Buying Vintage"...and their website www.shopebv.com. I can surely see myself as a regular shopper at this store.

3 comments: