Monday, February 6, 2012

DEALS OF THE DAY

I ran into Ross on Friday to purchase a gift for my future mother-in-law's 68th birthday....and LOW AND BEHOLD..... I found the SAME PAIR of beige patent leather BCBG MAX AZRIA HEELS that I purchased about 4 months ago. Y'all know I have a story on just about EVERYTHING. So, here goes...the story behind these shoes is that I purchased these EXACT same shoes 4 months ago, from Ross, for $13.99! I LOVED them and had to have them for that price. Anywho, I wear size 8.5 in shoes, the shoes I bought were a 9. I got home and ONE SHOE WAS WAAAAY SMALLER THAN THE OTHER. Now, it's no secret that MAJORITY of  the merchandise in Ross, Marshall's, and TJMaxx is IRREGULAR; but this was actually my 1st time having a problem like this. ON FRIDAY... I find the SAME SHOES, in a larger size and for ONLY $4.99!! They fit PERFECTLY...though the size is WAYYY OFF. They are similar to these BCBG MAX AZRIA ELASTIC CROSS SANDALS shoes retail at $215.00 (mine are patent leather all over, though I like the gold elastic better)! So, $5 for these were an ABSOLUTE STEAL! IRREGULAR OR NOT! lol



 

EXCUSE THE MESS. I WORE THESE YESTERDAY
AND WANTED TO LEAVE THE PRICE SO YOU COULD SEE THE PRICE.
I tried circling the 4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment