Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BEYONCE'S BACK!!

                                                     "Boy I know you love it
                                        How we're smart enough to make these millions
                                             Strong enough to bear the children
                                                   Then get back to business!" 
                                                                        ~Beyonce

     Those were the words that danced in my head as I scrolled through these photos.If you know me, you know that I ADORE Beyonce and Solange!  INTRODUCING MAMA BEY!!!! Beyonce was spotted out yesterday evening attending her husband's concert at Brooklyn's Carnegie Hall. This is the 1st time she's been seen since giving birth to she and Jay-Z's 1st daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. I've been WAITING to see her come back with a VENGEANCE; and I MUST say...SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!
    Mrs. Carter wore a sizzling, red, HAUTE Alice Temperly dress with ruching down the front; a sequined caramel Swarovski crystal-embellished Alexander McQueen Jaw Skull box clutch, and embellished, embroidered KUTCH-Y Christian Louboutin Pumps of Art (kinda reminds me of Henna). Beyonce accessorized with a 2-finger gold ring, gold bracelet and in honor of her brand new baby girl...a cobalt BLUE colored ring with MATCHING MANICURE!Her signature blonde hair was sleekly styled with a side-part, and side-swept bangs.Her makeup was VERY natural..and STUNNING! Her entire ensemble was like a beautiful love song! PERFECT! The best part about it...she looks SOOO HAPPY!! I'm so happy for them and wish them NOTHING BUT THE BEST!! :-)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment