Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kelly Rowland Confirms Engagement!!






Kelly Rowland admitted in an interview airing Wednesday on The Queen Latifah Show, that she is indeed engaged to marry her manager, Tim Witherspoon. 


Rowland gushed about Witherspoon popping the question via Skype while she was in Bulgaria.

"He asked me first on Skype, and I was like, We're so far away from each other."
Kelly went on to say, "it was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like just staring at each other. And he asked me. It was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend."
Earlier last week (December 11th) on The Arsenio Hall Show, Arsenio put her in the hot seat about her ring and about the guy who accompanied her to the show. She replied, "Oh, stop it! You know how private I am." But went on to say, "That's my BEST friend."
I knew it was true then! I'm glad she finally confirmed it! I'm so happy for her! 
Congratulations Kelly & Tim!






via Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment