Friday, November 1, 2013

TALK SHOW, THE REAL, IS COMING BACK!!

I have WONDERFUL news!! The newest, hippest talk show, The Real, with hosts Tamar Braxton, Tamera Housley, Adrienne Bailon, and Loni Love, and Jeannie Mai will be returning Fall 2014 on FOX and BET stations!! I've had my fingers crossed for MONTHS for this awesome news. The chemistry of these phenomenal women is UNMATCHED! They say it's a younger version of 'The View'. However, I think it's a lot better. The pilot episodes ended in August. While blog rumors circulated about the show being canceled, they were signing contracts! The show didn't air here in Atlanta, but I followed the show on their YouTube Channel. I'm looking forward to steamy, mind stimulating conversations and HOT FASHIONS! Because I 100% Tamar Braxton will bring it! I'm so proud of all of these ladies! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! 


Here are some responses from the hosts:








"I am proud 2 announce that The Real is coming back! Thank u 2 my #Tamartian friends, cohost/telepictures & fox. We about 2 turn daytimeTV up! .........oh & on bet at night! #wonthedoit#thatswhyiwasshouting @Adrienne_Bailon @LoniLove @TameraMowryTwo @jeanniemai love my gals! Xo" ~Tamar Braxton-Herbert








 
Guess What? 's picked up! So excited 2continue this journey w/mai girls @adreinne_bailon





We're BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I couldn't ask for better news while on my Bday Vacay! THIS is a reason to…




Honored to be working with in 2014 As T would say " Won't He Do It!"



No comments:

Post a Comment