Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LaLa Anthony's New Clothing Line "5th and Mercer"




I'm so excited about LaLa Anthony's new clothing line, 5th and Mercer! How I describe the line?? Street meets Chic! I LOVE IT! Ever since she's hit the scene, her fashion game has been A1! She never disappoints whether she's on the red carpet, at the park with her adorable son, or on a date with her hubby. She's ALWAYS well put together, polished and ALWAYS setting trends. Lala has been my style icon for those reasons alone. So, it goes without saying that I was ECSTATIC and ANXIOUS to shop from her newest collection! I headed over to ShopBop.com and ended up grabbing the cobalt blue pencil skirt. The only size left was an 8! Now Y'ALL know, and I know I'm not a size 8.lol So, I stared at it in my cart for a few minutes. (*Sidenote* Last week I signed up with an Atlanta trainer "Kenya Crooks" and set size 8 as my goal.) So, of course I bought the skirt. It was like the universe set me up to go there for some reason (CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THAT). Anywho, UPS delivered the skirt on yesterday and I was SOOOOO excited to try it on. It was after 6pm when I got it, but I couldn't WAIT to put a few outfits together with it! The fabric is A GIRL'S DREAM! It's not that thin material that shows off your dimples. lol The zipper going down the back is TOO SEXY! You can even zip it up to create a risque split if you'd like. If this skirt hasn't sold out yet...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET IT BEFORE IT DOES!  Celebrities such as Gabrielle Union, Tamar Braxton, Kelly Rowland, Draya Michele, and even LaLa herself has been spotted ADORNED in 5th and Mercer garments!
Click HERE to see the other stylish pieces in the 5th and Mercer collection. I PROMISE you, you won't regret it!!



Lala Anthony in the 5th and Mercer (GORGEOUS, RIGHT??)

Tamar Braxton, Gabrielle Union, and Kelly Rowland in 5th and Mercer Jumpsuit 



Draya Michele in 5th and Mercer sweats and matching tee with faux leather sleeves




No comments:

Post a Comment