Monday, January 21, 2013

Presidential Inauguration 2013

  So, today was President Obama's Inauguration! My husband and I stayed in bed all day and pigged out as we watched it. It was the PERFECT pick-me-up after witnessing the Atlanta Falcons lose the game. Yes, I know I don't like football (I'll explain later, lol). Anywho, I cried, I laughed, I felt overwhelmed with pride, but most importantly, I was INSPIRED! If I experienced all of these emotions from my bedroom...just IMAGINE what the supporters who attended felt. My TOP 4 Boo's are POTUS & FLOTUS...then Hov and Bey...and ALLL OF THEM REPRESENTED in the fashion department. My most favorite was FLOTUS' Thom Browne Silk Coat from his Pre-Fall 2013 Collection. She paired the coat with cornflower hued  J.Crew Valentina Pumps. She was nothing short of GLORIOUS in this ensemble. Though her attire was CLASSIC, her newly chopped bangs added just the RIGHT amount of edge and modern flare. I give this look a TOTAL 10!! HECK, I give the entire family's wardrobe an ABSOLUTE 100! The girls ALWAYS look polished!

  Beyonce sang her HEART out, her gown was gorgeous (a little too formal, but hey, she's Queen Bey). I'm growing tired of the hair, and it's color....but, AGAIN,....she's BEY! lol Anywho, all in all, her attire was HA-HUM...but her voice was SPECTACULAR! Kelly Clarkston brought the HOUSE DOWN!! She gave me CHILLS! I've forgotten how BEAUTIFUL her voice was. I kinda miss her. :-(.. Anywho, back to BEY. She and her hubby's ensemble complemented each other, SEAMLESSLY. Here are a few of my favorite images I scoured the net for. 


 FLOTUS ,Michelle Obama, wearing an Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 blouse, with an Anthropologie Belt at the Kid’s Inaugural Concert. Her hair is FLAWLESS!!



                   LOVE THIS PIC! IT SCREAMS "GIRL POWER"!!!!





                  Beyonce Singing 'Star Spangled Banner'



       Kelly Clarkson Singing 'My Country Tis Of Thee'


No comments:

Post a Comment