Friday, January 13, 2012

A Re-Create of Yigal Azrouel's Pre-Fall Collection 2012 Leopard Coat

While browsing Glamour Magazine's page, I came across a STUNNING leopard coat by Yigal Azrouel. I drooled over it and HAD TO HAVE IT! Then, I remembered the coat I had bagged up in a bag of coats I was donating to The Kidney Foundation. Needless to say, I WENT BACK IN THE BAG AND RETRIEVED IT! ***BAD ME!*** I DID find one of my fiance's coats to replace it with, though.lol My fiance bought me this coat for Valentine's Day about 5 or 6 years ago. I forgot to take a before shot of the coat, but you can view the "BEFORE" in my latest tutorial. I have something planned for the scraps leftover,BUT, my space filled up on my card while recording the tutorial for that....ANNNNNND my sewing machine's needle broke while sewing it! So, NOW I have to figure out how to replace it...but I'm going to just hand sew it for now.








                                      HERE'S MY VERSION:
                                                                     COAT: XOXO
                                                                 DRESS: MADE BY ME
                                                                SHOES: SHOELAND





               
COAT REVAMP TUTORIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment