Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CONFIRMED! TOWANDA BRAXTON and KORDELL STEWART ARE AN ITEM!

So Ms. Towanda "THA BODY" Braxton has FINALLY admitted to being the new lady in Kordele Stewart's life. Kordele is the (almost) former husband of Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Porsha Stewart. Kordele filed for divorce March 2013. I didn't think much of the "rumors" until I saw the Braxtons on daytime talk show, Bethenny. Although, Towanda didn't deny nor confirm the allegations, Towanda blushed like a 15 year-old.lol It was so cute! Also, when Tamar threw SHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAADE at Mr. Kordell, Towanda went HARD for her man! Towanda is legally separated from her husband, and father of her 2 kids, Andre Carter. I'm a lover of LOVE...so I hope everything works out. I, HONESTLY, think Towanda is the polar opposite of Porsha. I can't see Kordell being so stern and strict with Towanda the way he did his ex-wife. I reeeeeeeaaaaaallly can't see it happening. Towanda's an intelligent, independent woman; this time should be a charm. TOWANDA AND TAMAR ON THE "RUMORED" RELATIONSHIP


Video/Photo Credits: YOUTUBE, GOOGLE IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment