Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUDDIN!

I'd like to wish my daughter the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER! She and her brother have been nothing short of JOYFUL at all times! lol Okay...I'm kidding. 90% of the time is more realistic. My daughter is funny, creative, sensitive, caring, compassionate, intelligent, and most importantly, HONEST! Jayde we love you with everything we are! Happy B-Day Puddin!
 Love, Mommy
Below you'll find that I redecorated her bedroom with this AWESOME hanging bed (that I don't ever want to get out of).  Thanks to my DOPE DAD for helping me and also paying for the the materials. YES, he IS THE BEST DAD EVER! I'd like to give a HUMONGOUS cyber hug to Ana White (of Ann-White.com) for blogging about her experience. She took the guessing out of the entire project!  If you'd like to give it a try...CLICK HERE to see the instructions.

Me...laying out the pieces before taking it upstairs.

My Daughter and My Dad 

                                        2 of my favorite men adjusting the height of the bed.
My Dad was the Guinea Pig too! lol I wasn't 
gonna get on it after eating Pizza Hut.lol

My Daughter's turn! She LOVES IT! Now it's time to 
kiss the Fuchsia and Orange Bye Bye>




Not done with the room yet...but this is it for now. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen a bed like this. I'm sure my 2 daughters would love to have one (me too, actually). Great job :-)

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I remember those loft beds in college!

    ReplyDelete